All photographs in the gallery can be purchased as high quality photographic prints, greeting cards and post cards.
I am planning for the future to also offer matted and framed prints.. A special fine art selection is in the works, but this will certainly take a while before being implemented. Stay tuned.
Premium quality C-Prints using high-end Noritsu and Chromira printers on professional Kodak Endura photo papers so that you always receive the longest-lasting and highest-quality photographic prints available. We offer the following paper types:
Kodak Endura Glossy: Like the name suggests, Glossy is a shiny finish that offers vibrant colors. Glossy prints are printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
Kodak Endura Lustre: Lustre is a matte finish that is fingerprint-resistant. It offers the same color saturation as Glossy, without the extra glare. Also printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
Image size and border: Each photograph will be printed with a small, 1/4″ off-white border. This will enable you to fit you print into the most common photo frames.
5″ x 7″ Greeting Cards & Flat Cards
Printed on 130 pound heavy white card stock that is 100% post-consumer waste (PCW) recycled, FSC-certified, and Green Seal Certified. Greeting Cards come with (but not in) an envelope.
4.25″ x 6″ Postcards
Printed on 111 pound white card stock with a soft sheen coating. Our satin paper is FSC-certified.
Image size and cropping
The original size of some photographs may not fit accurately for the selected card option. When selecting a card, you have the flexibility to crop the image and move it around in the frame, so it fits perfectly on the card you have chosen.
1) click here to open the shop and purchase prints or post cards.
2) click here to send an e-card or share the photograph on twitter, facebook or other social networks.
Either of the two options will open the shop interface, as shown below.
1) select print type – currently available are premium prints and greeting cards.
2) select print size – depending on the original size and form factor of the photograph, you will be presented with size options you can chose from. The size options are made to fit many common photo frames.
3) select the paper type – glossy or lustre. For details please see above in the “Premium Print” section.
4) choose your currency – you can choose the currency you want to take the transaction to be made in now or at any point during the checkout process.
5) choose measurements – some customers prefer to see the print sizes in inches, some in cm.
1) item cost: sum of all prints you selected. This is your chance to set the transaction currency you prefer. Please note that any purchase below $ 10 (US) is subject to a $ 1 transaction surcharge.
2) estimated shipping: choose your country of residence and the Postal Code. This will give you an estimate of the standard shipping costs. In the final checkout process you can choose a carrier and shipping options.
3) proceed to checkout: you can pay will all major credit cards as well as with PayPal. Payment is finalised using the secure PayPal interface or using Stripe for US customers.
proceeding to checkout will bring you to a secure interface, where the shipping information needs to be entered. The transaction will be finalised using the secure PayPal interface.
Fotomoto – Order fulfilment
Fotomoto is a service that helps you buy photos and photo products instantly, securely, and with confidence — directly from the photographer. Fotomoto works with photographers and photo websites to ensure that orders are properly processed and photo products (such as prints or cards) are professionally printed, professionally packed, and shipped to the customer.